Harbor Coin is a family owned and operated business located in Gurnee, IL. We have been in business since 2003 and pride ourselves in having a reputation for honestly and fairness. Each member of our family has come into the business and taken up roles specializing in different areas of the coin business. We are all capable of assisting you. We are a full service coin shop. Please see our “Services” page for further information on how we can assist you.
We are located at:
5250 Grand Ave. Unit 6 in Gurnee, IL
Phone Number: 847-596-2476
- M-F 9am-5pm
- Saturday 10am-2pm
We are Authorized Submission Center for:
- PCGS (authorized dealers)
- NGC (authorized dealers)
- CAC (authorized dealers)
And …… We are proud members of the following organizations:
- Lake County Coin Club
- CASH: Cash is king and is always accepted. We do our best to pay in cash when purchasing your items.
- Credit Card Policy: If you must pay with a credit card, we will add a fee to cover the charge we incur from the card company, 3%. We do not accept credit cards for any bullion purchase or for purchases less than $20
- Check Policy: You can write us a personal check, however, we will hold your product for 10 full business days after we deposit it to ensure the funds are not returned. This was advised by our bank for protection and we do not deviate from it.
- Other Electronic Payment: payments through apps, Paypal, Apple Pay, can be arranged but are not preferred.
We do not accept cryptocurrency at this time.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! You have five days after receiving your package to notify us that you are returning your purchase and to ship it back. We will refund you the full value of the coin minus any shipping/insurance fee we incurred in sending the item to you. If you are past the return window, call us, we may still allow you to return the coin but will assign a restocking fee at that point. Removing any coin from the original Harbor Coin holder you received it in, voids the return privilege.
Check out our new chat feature in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Feel free to ask questions! Although this is not manned 24/7 we will do our best to accommodate your questions in our free time.